Thursday, October 14, 2010

Long Time!

I seem to be really bad at this blog stuff. I haven't updated in months! I'm going to try and be better at this.


An update on what's happening:

- I've been teaching my first SDU class at Michaels this month. We've gotten through 2 of the 4 classes and it's going really well. Actually teaching the class has taught me a few things that I need to fix for the next go round.

- I'm getting ready to go to a cross stitch retreat in Myrtle Beach. My Mom and I have been going with this group for 12 years now! It's so much fun. I don't cross stitch as much as I used to because I found scrapbooking and that's my first love now.


I'm a member of the Cricut Circle and a challenge we had for this week was to make something pink and use glitter, jewels, and/or flourishes. I made this card, which is a birthday card for my Mom. It's a bit gawdy, in my mind, but it's perfect for my Mom. She loves bling and sparkle. Cats are her favorite and since she's British, she loves to be the Queen. I'll be throwing her a Birthday Queen themed party while we are the beach next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment